Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time passes tooo fast-

Ok- we didn't fall off the face of the earth......we just haven't had the time to update. School started earlier this year (August 19) so we were really trying to cram in lots in a very little time. This is the first year that I haven't been happy to see school start. With Lydia and Tressa both babysitting this summer it seems like we didn't hardly ever get to see them. Both girls learned a lot this summer with our equipment in the business and they have become great at it. It was hard to lose so much help with the busy season seeming to kick in. Gavin is also starting to really mature. We seem to caught in the fast forward speed of a movie. I am hoping to post a few pics of all the fun stuff we do together. Our business is spiralling upwards but we are having a really rough time keeping up and all together. We are so greatful for all those that are patient with us. In them mean time we are constantly putting 14 hour days in. We have been lucky to start our own line of school spirit gear at a local store. That has really cut down on the little orders so that we can concentrate on the big stuff. We hope all is doing well----

6 comments:

Trisha said...

I loved the update! So glad to hear that the business is keeping you busy...I can't believe that summer is over

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

We will be looking forward to pictures when you get a chance. Sounds like things are crazy busy there for you. That is awesome that you are getting the kids involved in the business. Jonathan has always wanted to do something like that. You guys are so entrepreneurial!

Nett said...

we have been in the fast forward push all summer too. I hope to get some pictures posted and get out the sight where you can see Jamies wedding pictures. Dallin put some of the pictues from out Spain trip on face book - check them out.
I am glad that your family and business is doing so well!

Hollie said...

i'm really glad your business is doing so well. I'm sure the summer went too fast for all of us. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Jonathan said...

Glad to hear everything is going so well with the business. Best wishes to all on a new school year!

This is Debbie commenting on Trisha's computer.

bonnie said...

Thanks for taking the time in your busy schedule to let us know how things are going. I too, am anxious to see some pictures. Dallin told us that he had a nice talk with Mark on Facebook. I wish I was more savvy about those things. Mark may remember how much patience Mike had to have to try and teach Grandma Davis about the TV remote. Something to that saying about teaching an old dog new tricks. Hope to get to talk to you soon.