Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Gift for You on Mother's Day

I have been trying for quite some time time to get this video loaded up here on this blog.
It is a large video and not the best of recordings but it is worth the wait to upload it.
Tressa sang this at the State Level competition. She received a Superior for her performance. The highest rating you may get. Not too bad for a 15 year old freshman. So sit back- let it load- and enjoy the show.

Se tu M'ami sang in Italian Soprano






Thank you for listening!

7 comments:

Hollie said...

well good job tressa!! I can't get over how mature her voice sounds. and really, I have to admit, she couldn't have chosen a better language to sing in.

bonnie said...

Thanks for posting Tressa singing. She has a great voice and will go as far as she desires!

Trisha said...

Amazing! She definitely has a future with music...

Crystal Deamer said...

That was so beautiful. Tressa is a very talented singer.

Debbie said...

Thanks for posting this.
Tressa that was beautiful! I can only imagine how great it would be to have that kind of talent. You get to live it!!!

Nett said...

Wow! what happened to the little Tressa. It is crazy how my mind still thinks of her of when I saw her last. Thanks for the post so I can put realality to how old Tressa really is.....and her voice is a lot older than 15. Nice work Tressa...you must have put a lot into that song....it shows!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

That was incredible! Does she work with a vocal coach. She is REALLY good! Hope to hear many more on your blog. AMAZING!

I went private on my blog so if you want an invite send me your email chariefrancom@gmail.com