Friday, December 5, 2008

3000 miles and wow what fun!

I haven't got a lot of time to write so I thought that I would post a few pics. Synopsis real quick, went from Malta, to Great Falls MT, to Spokane WA to Tacoma WA to Portland OR to Long Beach WA up the beach to Seattle WA met Power Steel Group (thanks Tom!) to Helena MT to home......lots of miles, lots of laughs........LOTS of work waiting when we got home. VERY TIRED but we now have expanded the business in a big way and are very excited to dig in again but first we must sleep in our beds and recover...














4 comments:

Roxanne said...

I love looking at these cute pictures of your kids. It is still so crazy to me that they are so big.
Wow, what a road trip!
Congrats on the grown of your business. Love you guys and thanks for all your comments. If you ever take a road trip down our way make sure to come see us.

bonnie said...

What a wonderful trip you all got to go on. What memories were made! After a great trip like that I'm sure you will be home for a while, but if you sould get down this way we wanted you to know the family Christmas party will be at Susan's this year on Saturday the 20th. The kids are so grown up like Roxanne mentioned. They are such good looking kids. We'd love to see you all.

Trisha said...

Your girls are SOOOO beautiful!

And Gavin is more dashing all the time!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

So fun to see your travels and your cute family.

That picture of the clouds is amazing! Maybe someday we can come on a road trip up to see you guys. Probably when its warmer :)