Just a quick note to send love out to all of you...
I was taken out of my crazy schedule today with an abrupt yank. I was listening to the local radio station as I went between my various runs and errands. Suddenly my world crashed to a halt. The owner of the radio station announced that school would be canceled tomorrow because of a serious bomb and death threat at the JR/SR High School. WHAT? Now you must understand that where we live now is considered podunk to most of you but that is why we love it. I rushed home to find out more of the story...the kids had heard about it and were very blase' about the whole thing. NOT ME It brought home to me how every moment is truly out of our control and how we need to live our life with love and understanding no matter where we live and what we do or how much money we make......So to those we LOVE....We are thinking of you tonight and letting you know, you may not understand our choices or our lifestyle but know that we truly love you and we do what we can to make you proud of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'll take some of that love you're sending!
Very scary about the school situation... Glad it snapped you back into reality.
I'm not quite sure which lifestyle or choices people don't agree with, but I still love you anyway!
I really appreciate this post. I can tell that it comes from the heart. You should know that we love you as well and unconditionally as we always have regardless of lifestyle. Friends don't understand mine either.You are right on in the sense that we really do love one another regardless. Family Rocks.
I love the love, so thanks! I agree fully with what Heather wrote...family is what really matters, no matter what!
Thanks for the post. We love you all and are so glad you are safe. We are proud of you and all of your successes and accomplishments. I read the other day that we need to live our lives with gratitude that we may fill our days with those things that matter most.
Very loving post and I also appreciate your honesty and love sent out. I completely love you guys unconditionally as well. I mean come one...how could I not love my uncle who let his little annoying niece play GI Joe and ride motorcycles with him :)
Christine your the best too! We love you guys. Keep safe!
Loads of love from me too.
Family is where it's at.
Thanks for the heartfelt post. We love you guys too. I miss seeing your family, but am glad you have found a place you are happy! Its too bad you have to deal with scary school situations in your nice little town.
Post a Comment