Aw Mark thanks for the pic- Out to breakfast and not even awake yet! Didn't even get to comb my hair first!

We went to the Slippery Ann elk viewing area in the Missouri River Breaks while Mom and Dad were visiting- One of a huge heard we saw but mostly heard. The bugling was constant and incredible

Mom and Dad and all the kids on the drive back


Mark in the Shriners parade while he was being inducted into the shriners! Yes now he gets to wear the red fez and help kids! He is the second one in green
Our first Snow started out like this and then got a whole lot heavier and deeper...as you can see we still have leaves on the trees so we had to go out and get the snow off so we didn't lose too many branches.
5 comments:
I am ignorant...what are the shriners?
I love seeing pictures of you!
Yeah! Pictures of you and Mark and the kids. I love it!
Looks like you are all busy and having fun.
I am not sure I know what the Shriners do either...do they do fund raisers to help out kids? Give us the scoop.
Congrats on becoming a shriner. It is so nice to be able to keep in touch with your family.
Hey....I am trying to jump into this bloging world too. I am glad that I can make comments now. I have loved seeing the pictures you have posted and knowing what is going on in your family. I too would like the scoop on shriners. I know that they have those little cars that they drive in the parade. I am thinking that Mark will be doing something besides that. Now that I think of it they have a little band and a belly-dancing guy with a sord in the parade....so that is what my mind has for the shriners - but really I know that they give a lot to the community. It would be fun to know what you are really doing Mark.
Thank you for the link to the Shriner web sight. It was intresting to learn all that the shriners do - a lot more than parades. Congratulations Mark - it sounds like you have been busy doing a lot of good.
Post a Comment