Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Ouch!
Tressa recently had quite that adventure. She decided that she was going to go riding horses with a friend. She was thrown and received a bit of road rash on her back- Four hours in the ER and many shots of local later she was able to be cleaned up and come home. We are so Lucky that something more major didn't happen to her- She ended up with 16 stitches. In this pic her back looks alot better than it did-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OUCH sounds like an understatement! I'm glad too that it wasn't more serious. It reminds me of my luck with horses. Everytime I get on one I fall off (usually with cuts and head injuries to show for it). Hope you get feeling better soon!
Holy Crap! How did it happen? Was she drug or what? Tressa, dang girl! Where are your stitches? I hope you are able to get better soon and continue with your normal activities
Double OUCH!!! Jaden and Tressa need to compare backs. He was at a scouting activity and swang on a cable and didn't land right. They look similar, but Jaden chose not to have stiches. Mike flet like he should have got some. We hope Tressa gets feeling better soon!
Ohh that makes me so sad seeing that!!! Hope you get feeling better soon!
We missed you guys at the cabin last week. We had almost everyone there...at least all of Mark's siblings.
So what do you guys think about Bozeman Montana? WE are looking into it....?
Tressa, I am soooo sorry that happened! It looks very sore!
That's probably a gross underststement!
Hope you feel better soon.
Sorry, I need to spell check before I post.
Post a Comment