Thanks for posting Tressa's picture. She is a beautiful girl. We are anxiously waiting to see the others. It's so fun to see how they change from year to year and watch them grow.
I love this picture! I know I say this everytime but is she really that grown up? I can't wait to see the rest. Keep posting I love to read about your family.
She is so beautiful! I see so much of both you and Mark...also Grandma Bonnie if you look at her pictures when she was a young thing. I cannot wait to see the rest of her pictures. She looks so sophiticated and mature in this picture I cannot believe I used to hold her when she was just a baby.
6 comments:
Thanks for posting Tressa's picture. She is a beautiful girl. We are anxiously waiting to see the others. It's so fun to see how they change from year to year and watch them grow.
I love this picture! I know I say this everytime but is she really that grown up? I can't wait to see the rest. Keep posting I love to read about your family.
I love her curls on top! What a beauty. I also have to say that her name so fits her. I love it!
She is so beautiful! I see so much of both you and Mark...also Grandma Bonnie if you look at her pictures when she was a young thing. I cannot wait to see the rest of her pictures. She looks so sophiticated and mature in this picture I cannot believe I used to hold her when she was just a baby.
She is so so beautiful!! I can't believe it. She is definitely a "tressa" for sure!
Thank you so much for sharing this!
Tressa, You are such a beautiful young woman! And I am sure you are just as beautiful on the inside as well.
If you get some pictures of the other kid will you please post them as well?!
Love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment