I had to post this picture. We take for granted how much our cat and bird get along that we forget that it really is an odd thing to see them play together well. Here they are on the couch, I wish you could hear the kissy noises the bird making at the cat while he does this!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
And always Play Nice!
I had to post this picture. We take for granted how much our cat and bird get along that we forget that it really is an odd thing to see them play together well. Here they are on the couch, I wish you could hear the kissy noises the bird making at the cat while he does this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to hear from you again. You have proven it is possible to have both cat and bird in the same household! It was fun to see a peek of the inside of your house. I love the wooden staircase and woodwork. Diane sold her house in town and bought one in the north part of Harrisville. She would have loved to have your wooden railing. Her's is metal.
That is so funny that they get along so well. How did your bird learn kissy kissy?
Post a Comment