Sunday, February 10, 2008

Who's your mascot?

Malta is hosting 4 seperate basketball tournaments this month. That is over 30 Schools. We were excited to get the contract of doing the vinyl for the bleacher signs. These are 20" by 84" signs on white eraser type board. The High School Shop made the boards and we designed, cut and placed the vinyl. Here are few from the first tournament. I am sure you will find the mascots interesting on a few! The Saco Panthers
Yup the Baby Blue Frazer Bear Cubs
The Whitewater Penguins
If you can't tell from the pic- That is the Nashua PORCUPINES
Lustre Christian Lions
Scobey Spartans

There is also the Opheim Vikings and the Dodson Coyotes but we didn't get a chance to take a pic yet-
In case you wondered those are the actual mascots they provided us with.
We are all ready working on next weeks tournament signs!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi! I haven't made any comments for awhile but I look all the time. You look like you are doing so good it makes me so happy for you! I have allways thought you all are very talented. and so you are.