Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tiny but Mighty

Gavin has started JR High Wrestling. His first match was yesterday and he came in fourth in the 65 class. He is technically under that but there were a few in this region who qualified. He is still so tiny even though we have him on a 2500-3000+ calorie a day diet. He really enjoys this new found sport and is so wiry that it seems to work to his advantage- Of course having two older sisters has honed his skills too!
He made it to the semi-finals and we are so proud.!

4 comments:

Heather Aleece said...

This is awesome! Holy crap! I am on a 1700 calorie diet! Go Gavin Go! Your kids are so involved and I think that is really cool. I wish I would have been when I was in school!

Trisha said...

He will be the kid that nobody even sees coming!

bonnie said...

Way to go Gavin! What a great time you can have. It's great to see the interests that you kids have. We wish you the best in your future meets.

Debbie said...

This is great, Go Gavin!!