We are going full ahead with the business and have been working almost solid. We have finished coats, banners, store signs, towels, coolers, and much more.
On the bright side we are being awarded a certificate of recognition by the chamber of commerce for our business.
Tressa and Lydia have been double busy with a play and volleyball.
Lydia reminds me of a french Knight on Monty Python but she was really one of the 7 dorks Jock on Flaky Snow and the 7 dorks. Tressa played the wicky washy wicked stepmonster. It was like snow white in reverse. Really cute.
Tressa has been invited down to MSU Billings to sing a have a lesson with a Professor there. We are excited to see how this goes and to see Tressa learn and grow more professionally.
Gavin is as busy as ever. He is in charge of taking care of the outside pets and with temps hovering at -20 with windchills even lower, it has been a real chore. We are keeping warm and happy and still love it here even when you can't go out because of the cold!
5 comments:
I love seeing what everyone is up to. Very awesome. Looks like you two have great kids!!!
How fun! Your girls are so grown up! This is such a busy time in their lives, which means a busy time in your lives too.
As if you didn't have enough going on! Congrats on everything you have happening!
I agree with all Debbie said. It's great to hear that Tressa is going to have the opportunity to see about voice lessons. She has a great voice. It's so fun to see the kids pictures and hear what they have been doing.
And I thought it was cold in Utah! I'm glad to know that you are all doing so well. Congrats on the business!
So glad to see the new post and pictures. Tressa and Lydia are looking good :) I have been checking often for updates. So glad to hear that things are going well.
I miss the snow but I don't think I miss it that much when I hear how cold it is there. YIKES!
Post a Comment