I am happy to say that we have finally been able to get the insurance settled on the business! That is a major undertaking and I encourage everyone to go review your insurance and make sure it is up to date and enough to cover what you really own. We were underinsured but it worked out well.
The kids are great. We are great! Just ready to finally start a new chapter in our lives! Watch for more soon. We have been taking pictures and finally have a computer to upload things to. We love watching our family grow and change!
Watch for more soon!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So excited for the updates!
Thanks for the update on how you all are. Looking forward to the next one.
Yeah! glad you have that behind you. Look foward to more updates. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!
Hey! Wow it has been FOREVER since I've seen you guys! I'm glad I found your blog so now I can see your cute family grow! I'm so sorry to hear about the fire.. Thats terrible! We have a blog that is private. I can send you an invite if you send me your email. Our email is fanaumfana@yahoo.com. It was fun looking at how big your kids are!! Hope to stay in touch better!
Post a Comment