Dear friends and family
This weekend Tressa has been invited to something called "search". This is an incredible opportunity sponsored by various churches in this area to encourage youth ages 16-18 years old to take stock in their life for their goals, beliefs and relationships. They are "locked in" for 2 1/2 days with superb adult supervision and love at a local church. They will leave behind outside influences and problems. One of the interactions that is requested is a letter from any family and friends to participate in this. You are asked to write a letter of encouragement and love to Tressa about anything that is nondenominational and encouraging to her. She is exploring her own free will to determine what kind of relationship she wants with her belief in God and herself. I have asked you to write a note because I believe that you are able to help her to find what she needs for her path in life- Please send back an email that I can seal in an envelope that will be read by only her. These need to be turned in by friday night. Also if you know someone that you feel may need to be included please forward this. THank YOu
Christine and Mark
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What email address should they be sent to?
I am on it! I also texted Jamie the email address.
what a neat opportunity! where do i send it?
cmdavis@mtintouch.net
oh and thanks al;l!
Sorry I didn't check this post in time...I would have sent something. I hope it was an eye opening , up lifting, amazing experience for her.
Post a Comment