We were lucky enough to spend some special time with Alta. Not the greatest of pictures because we had all been crying so much. She is a special lady whom we are blessed to have in our lives and has taught us each so much.
Last week we finally lost another dear friend. Cyrus our Golden Retriever passed away. He was over 16 years old and was getting pretty tired. It was hard to say goodbye but we all knew it was coming. We had taken pictures a few months before with him. He was a gentle giant, such a big dog to hold his big heart.
Mark also took a full time job that leaves me at home alone during the day. I didn't think I would be this lonely but boy was I wrong. We received our Christmas gift a little early this year. I now have a constant companion. She is spoiled rotten and such a sweet puppy. We welcomed Adeline Lily of the Prairie into our home when she was just 8 weeks old. Great Danes seem to have such a gentle loving spirit. She is growing like a weed and it does remind me of having a brand new baby back in the house with potty training and all the special training that goes along with having a Great Dane......she is worth it!
The girls are growing like weeds again as well. They are excited this year to go to the Snowball dance. We have a couple pics of them from when they were asked to model formals for our friends Fashion show and Luncheon for her secondhand store. These aren't the dresses they are wearing to the dance but they look great!




5 comments:
I love the family picture!
Sorry to here that you lost your dog of 16 years. These four legged friends can dig a big place in your heart.
I am sure that you have your hands full with your new puppy! It is like having a new baby ... best wishes on the potty training!
Thanks for your visit to Utah. Loved seeing you and your family!
Congrats to Lidia...you go girl.
I was so sad that I wasn't at the Halloween party to see you guys. So happy to see an update. I imagine you are staying in Montana for Christmas since you were just here? We will miss you!
The pictures are great! We really enjoyed seeing you when you came to Utah.
Loved all the updates and I too was so happy to get to see you all when you were in Utah.
Have a wonderful Christmas and an adverture filled New Year!
What's Marks new job?
Post a Comment