



This has been a crazy week. Gavin played basketball with the sixth grade team. We finished over 45 projects between the two different businesses. Gavin also was in his school Christmas program. We are ready for Christmas and the slowly starting to take equipment down to the new shop. The house will start to look less like a production line and more like a home. We are excited for the holiday to come and under the tree is piled stacks of gifts. It has been an incredible year for us. So good to be settled and happy with life and its challenges.
3 comments:
What lovely young women your daughters are and Gavin looks great. I'm glad he is able to play sports. It's a great learning and growning experience.
We had our family Christmas party at Annette & Todd's last Sat. night. We played the video of Tressa's solo for everyone as they came. They were surprised to see how much she had grown (wait until they see these new pictures) and were wowed at her voice. It was nice to have a little part of you at the party. We missed you. Have a Merry Christmas!
I was also blown away when I listened to Tressa's clip. She has an amazing voice and it was so touching. I found myself getting teary eyed every time we watched it (which was many because my kids LOVED it). They kept asking to listen the the beautiful voiced girl. I cannot believe how much all the kids have changed. No longer the babes I remember but growing into beautiful young adults. Amazing! I know it goes by fast. It has been so much fun looking at your blog...keep it up and I will try and do the same :) We have been dealing with one sickness after another after Merced's birth.
Lidia & Tressa,
You both are very beautiful young women. It is so crazy to see how you have grown when what I remember of you is holding you when you were young toddlers!!!
Be Good
Love heather
ps. I am so glad that all three of you are involved in school and activities. Good for you!
Post a Comment